Live your Dream in Greece
Awaken Your Senses in Magical Greece ~ Yoga & Plantbased Retreat
June 20 - June 24| 1190€ Single room pp / Double room € 850 pp Triple / Quadruple Room € 790 pp
Awaken Your Senses in Magical Greece
Yoga & Plantbased Retreat
Category: Vinyasa & Yin Yoga and Plantbased Food / Teachers: Valentina Petrovic & Marija Petrovic
Vinyasa & Yin Yoga and Yummy Vegan Cooking in the Splendor of the Mediterranean Sea & Olive Groves. With Amsterdam-born, Serbian-rooted sisters Valentina Petrovic (PURE Yoga) and Marija Petrovic (MINT Vegan) at beautiful Zen Rocks in Mani Retreat Center.
Let us revitalize ourselves in the beauty and splendor of this magnificent retreat center in Mani. Surrounded by olive trees and beautiful rocky hills, embraced by blue sky and mediterranean sea. We will delve into a replenishing yoga practice of both Vinyasa flow and quieting Yin, mantra, pranayama and meditation. With nurturing company and delicious fresh vegan foods that will re-awaken your senses and give you a new way of being happy in our bodies and hearts. The sea, beautiful Greek nature, warm people and rich culture will support your well-deserved retreat.
Valentina leads you through exciting yoga classes twice a day. A nice combo of dynamic Vinyasa, easy flow and gentle Yin yoga, incl meditation, pranayama, mantra, and yoga nidra (a relaxing and revitalizing yoga sleep). Twice a day nutritious, yummy vegan meals. Go for a refreshing swim in the beautiful Mediterranean sea, take beautiful walks, go on a bike ride or simply relax at the villa on the patio with a good book. You can also enjoy a relaxing massage, at an extra cost.
Her sister Marija with a local Greek cook will prepare the most fresh, delicious, vegan foods to fill our taste buds with Splendor and Joy!
The area of southern Peloponnese known as ‘The Mani’ is a very special place. Its location on the edges of southern Europe, its tempestuous history and its natural beauty all combine to give the visitor an exceptional experience.
The drive from Kalamata down into Mani is stunning and something you will never forget. The isolated aspect of this beautiful area, combined with the independent nature of its inhabitants meant that some traditions grew separately from the rest of Peloponnese and Greece so that a distinct society made its mark on the landscape.
To this day the architecture of the area is famed for the tower houses and fortified family residences from the period of the Ottoman occupation of Greece.
Some highlights from the retreat
- Yin and Yang yoga classes
- Meditation, mantras, yoga nidra and pranayama
- Easy and dynamic Vinyasa flow and gentle Yin yoga
- Free time for relaxation and recreation
- Tasty nutritious vegan meals
- 4 nights accommodation
- Beautiful Greek nature, culture, sea, healthy food and you-time
- Direct flights to Kalamata from most European cities
- Nearest airports: Kalamata (closest, approx 30-40 min drive) and Athens (approx 2.5-3 hour drive)
- We can organise a group or private pick-up to/from Zen Rocks Mani to the airports at an additional fee
Sample itinerary – full schedule provided at retreat
8.00: Tea, Juice, Fruits
8.30-10.00: Vinyasa Flow
12.00-16.00: Free Time (beach, hiking, cultural visits, relax)
16.00: Light snack
17.00-19.30: Vinyasa Flow or Yin/Restorative
Prices per person
Single room € 1190 pp
Double room € 850 pp
Triple/Quadruple Room € 790 pp
About Valentina – Yoga teacher
Valentina is a long-time yoga passionate, who has been studying for many years and teaching for about 11 years. After starting her yoga teacher apprenticeship at the YogaGarden in Amsterdam with Marcel van de Vis-Heil and Anat Geiger, she continued to study and practice Bhakti Flow Yoga with Rusty Wells in San Francisco, a style and expression of yoga that makes her fall in love with it all over again every day.
She builds up classes welcoming practicioners of all levels with enthusiasm, creativity, warmth and fun. Valentina’s motto is: Practice for the JOY of practice…
nothing else. Letting go of any expectations, dogmas and aesthetics… Let’s simply practice because we can – not to achieve anything, but just to delight in the practice itself.
Valentina’s classes are accessible, light-hearted and open. A nice combo of easy flow, dynamic Vinyasa, slow yin and restorative practice, supported by a musical and cozy ambiance and very inclusive to all.
About Marija – Vegan chef
Marija’s journey towards plantbased cuisine began in 2007 during a yoga retreat, where she experienced how well her body responded to vegan food. In 2009 she started levels and cooking classes in the field of macrobiotics.
In 2012 she finished the Chef Training Natural Cuisine in Belgium. Marija believes that the retreat food should be fresh, balancing and nurturing on cellular level. The freestyle vegan food is gently detoxing, creative and vibrant.
She welcomes you to treat yourself to this wonderful experience.
– All-inclusive 4-night stay at luxury retreat Zen Rocks Mani
– 8 x yoga & meditation classes – Vinyasa and Yin & Yang style
– All yoga equipment and accessories
– Biodegradable toiletries
– (Travel) insurance
– Additional therapeutic treatments or private yoga sessions where applicable
- You can also enjoy a relaxing massage, at an extra cost.
- Book an excursion, rent a car, visit a landmark. The hosts are happy to make arrangements to accommodate your personal wishes.
- Extend your stay till June 26 and explore Mani nature. Start the day with Yoga practice and Meditation with Vivi from Zen Rocks. Then… Visit to the caves of Gytheion to see magnificent Stalagmites and Stalaktites, and a visit to Southern Mani villages. Daily sports activities: walks in nature, mountain trails, bicycle rides, swimming, and delicious Greek Vegan Food.
Terms & conditions
- Reservations: your spot is only guaranteed after you’ve received a written email confirmation from us
- Cancellation policy: Include standard cancellation terms & fees (according to ZRM standard practice)